SOLAR HARNESS PRIZE 2018 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter(s) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. Any entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter
4. Further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter(s) to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
6. A computerised draw will take place at the SOLAR HARNESS office: 2/5 Sequoia Place, Bibra Lake WA 6163 . The first valid entry draw will win the prize indicated in clause six (5) above. For the removal of doubt there will only be one (1) winner for each prize in this promotion. The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
7. Solar Harness has right to retain the STC value.
8. Prize is for single storey installation in the metro Perth area, WA regional winners will be assessed on the country tariffs for their location.
9. Prize valid for single-phase properties only for any battery prizes , 3 phase on assessment and agreement . Addition of hybrid inverter with battery may change the customers REB’s under Synergy regulations.
10. Only one (1) vote and one (1) entry permitted per person unless offered in promotion.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The total prize pool is determined by the individual promotions and sponsor offers.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and or e-mail.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, registrations and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or registration that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry/registration process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible entries will be deemed invalid
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. 2
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to the relevant authorities.
18. Unclaimed Prize Draw. Should it be necessary, a redraw will take place for all unclaimed prizes at the SOLAR HARNESS office: 2/5 Sequoia Place, Bibra Lake WA 6163 . The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing by a representative from Solar Harness within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw. The winner is given 6 months to redeem their prize.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the promotion or use of a Prize.
26. The Promoter is SOLAR HARNESS (ABN: 99 141 225 292) of 2/5 Sequoia Place, Bibra Lake WA 6163.